Wednesday 21 November 2007

CANNON ERRETEGIA


It's difficult to me to choose one of the many places I like to have a good meal. Probably, one of the most charmy places I know is Cannon erretegia located in Sollube. Apart from the chance of trying delicious grilled chops and other kind ofgrilled meats or fishes, you also can enjoy the beautiful landscape araund, as it is very high in the mountain you can see the coastside, actually you can reach Bakio just down the hillside.I have only been there once, with my family in my grandma's birthday, but surely I would repeat, I have very good memories of this place.

2 comments:

Stanners said...

nice photo

Rashers said...

Yes, I entirely agree with you. I've been to this place many times with friends or family when they have come to visit me. In fact, it's worth going there just for the view alone.