Tuesday 11 March 2008

CALL room lesson / 1-to1 counselling

Part of today's lesson will be in the CALL room - this is to give me a chance to talk to you individually about your progress. So, here are some computer-based activities to work on - some are based on software found on the computer, others are internet-based:
Do the activities in whatever order you fancy. Also, work with another student where possible. So:

1. Network English (advanced) grammar connectors
2. Network English (advanced) grammar conditionals (3rd and mixed)
3. Network English (advanced) words law and order
4. Pronunication Suite (stress and rhythm) moving stress
5. Pronunciation on the web (look at the posting below on Pronunciation, follow the links and try out some of the activities)

When you finish, write some comments about which activities you enjoyed. Were they too easy, too difficult or just too boring?

3 comments:

Santrax said...

I haven´t computer at home, so it´s the first time I visit this blog.

I enjoy practising the vocabulary and listening to pronunciation exercises.

Ane said...

Very useful Martin! We have to come more to the computer room!

arturo said...

Just said that to comment on anything firstly you must have read or work with it; So I think that I´m not the best one to give my opinion